Friday, October 9, 2009

Life's Celebrations!

It's true what they say...after intense storms come beautiful streams of sunshine. And so it is for the Meek family right now. After an intense winter, we seem to be overflowing with blessings...
--The twins growing and so healthy
--Brooke's pregnancy going well and Harrison looking so healthy in utero
--Joel and Jo getting engaged
--Brian loving his residency
--Kyle doing cool shows and increasing the length of his productions
--Teddy retiring
--Me loving my job
--Many, many, many happy celebrations shared with neighbors, friends and family over the summer
--No shortage of more fun and celebrations this fall

So I just feel so blessed. I'm trying to enjoy and savor every minute of it. I hate those 'life-happens', wise old woman thoughts of knowing that there will be another time of challenge ahead, at some point...but for now, joy!

1 comment:

  1. I celebrate with you all the blessings the Lord has showered down upon you. I pray an open heaven above you and your family. Many blessings to come! Hugs

    ReplyDelete