Monday, October 19, 2009

Speaking of Goals!

So if you look to the left, you'll see 7 of the most goal-driven people I know...this is from Joel & Jo's engagement party in San Fran about 10 days ago (left to right Jo's parents David & Chia-Chia, Ted & me, Jo & Joel, Jeff & Shiao who is Jo's sister/bro-in-law). I'm hoping to be inspired by these folks!

If you look to the right under the item called Recovery Goals, you will see that I made huge progress in the first few months post-treatment, but now it's S-L-O-W going! In terms of the last few goals which basically cover losing weight, starting to exercise more regularly, my right arm healing and Teddy feeling like "I'm back", well...I'm just not "back" enough to get those done!

It seems that what I can still manage is to get my teaching work done, to keep up with all the wonderful fun events happening in our lives and to rest enough in between to get to the next week! I know that exercising regularly would help me a ton, but I just don't have the energy to even think about it, other than my weekly weight training, which I've been doing faithfully.

So whether I just need more patience or someone to kick my big behind into gear is somewhat of a toss-up at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment