Monday, November 9, 2009

I Declare Blog War!

Okay, okay...most of you already knew and I'm sure were aghast as you read AskIndyTed's blog and I quote...

"Who is in control of the thermostat in your abode? If you are a man, you are in control. If not, buy a skirt. No self-respecting man ever relinquishes control of the one thing that women are incapable of understanding."

So did he actually think I would let that go? Of course not. Is he writing such nonsense just to irk me? to get my ire up? If so, it's working as I now declare our first Meek family...

All out BLOG WAR!

So here's my retort...

"Who is in control of everything else except the thermostat and the TV/DVR remotes in your abode? If you are a woman, you are in control. If not, get your girlfriends together for an emergency session to talk some sense into you! No self-respecting woman ever relinquishes control over running the household, the kids, the bills, the social calendar and all other "duties assumed" that men are incapable of understanding or should I say incapable of wanting to understand!"

So there!

4 comments:

  1. You go girl! I almost commented on Teddy's blog, but was too appalled!

    Just the other day I asked Madison to puh-lease take care of her father if I went to the good Lord first! He is clueless (but I think he likes it that way).

    Love you! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. God created woman to be man's help meet...yep...he needs his help met! Men can't go it alone! Women are a necessity just like a good comfy chair, slippers and the remote are a necessity to men! I am behind you 100% Julie...that thermostat crack just cheesed my biscuits and I had to set ole Ted straight that in my family I control the thermostat as I am the one making sure the bills get paid! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see my girlfriends are commenting! I had to speak for all womanhood on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do I pick up my weapon?

    ReplyDelete