Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Check-up

Wow, so sorry for the long pauses in between postings. It's nothing other than life back at its full pace for me. I've been teaching, grading papers, helping students and having really jam packed weekends of fun! This past weekend was filled with dinner with my co-teaching professor and her husband, then Game Night with neighbors, then throwing a bridal shower for Emmalee Frey here at our house on Sunday. So the celebration is that I feel good enough to do all of that again!

I have my first official check-up tomorrow, so pray that all goes well with my first mammogram post-treatment. I'll do a quick post to let you all know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are running in top form as usual. So glad to hear your vim and vigor are back. Keep us posted on your checkup. Mar

    ReplyDelete