Friday, July 31, 2009

Vacation Rush Meets Post-Treatment Recovery!

Ted and I arrived home from our vacation Monday night. I promptly collapsed on Tuesday afternoon. We just could not figure it out. I had a low-grade fever, but mostly I just could not stay up for more than a few hours without wanting to take another nap! I slept and slept and slept. Finally, Ted made me make an appointment with my doctor for today as I just was not making any progress. But thankfully, I woke up this morning feeling good again! Thank heavens--just had a bad case of 'too much vacation'!

I'm reminded once again that my brain moves at lightening speed and my body is still saying 'hold on a minute--I've just been through a rough time'! It slaps me back into reality now and then.

Also--for those of you who have requested, I've added a new section to the right that details each of the topics I'm learning on my 12-week exercise and nutrition journey. Obviously, I canceled this week's appointment due to my state of post-vaca fatigue, but I've posted the ones I've received so far and will do a new post each Tuesday starting next week. I highly recommend Exercise, Inc., which has 2 locations in Indy, as the source for the 12 habit recommendations, as well as for their strength training program. I'll let you know when I'm ready to take you all on in an arm-wrestling contest!

1 comment:

  1. I think what happened was God reminding you not to overdo! Just relax and be. Don't take on too many projects at once as it can over whelm your system. Hugs

    ReplyDelete