Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Heading for Fun!

So I think this chemo round is mostly behind me! My bod was telling me to stay in bed this morning, but I forced myself to get up and as the day has gone on, I'm not quite back to normal, but feeling much better than the last two days.

So tomorrow at 7AM, we're headed for a great week in Cabo, thanks to our good friends Kurt and Joey. I'm fully prepared to NOT be in the sun, NOT drink the water or any version thereof. I'm also fully prepared to spend some days at the spa, walk the beach, read a great book, take naps every day and just completely hang out and play with our friends.

Ted is hoping that the winter will be long gone when we return and we'll soon be enjoying spring with the neighbors in our courtyard. So for all those still braving the cold this week, you have our sympathies. Stay warm and safe and we'll upload some good Cabo pics when we return!

No comments:

Post a Comment