Saturday, February 14, 2009

So Far, So Good

It's crazy today...but I can FEEL so many of you thinking about me today and wondering how I'm doing, that I felt compelled to post an update! Man oh man, your VIBES are STRONG!! I'm actually feeling better than I did the last time at this point. I'm trying a few new strategies this time, that hopefully will make the fated 3rd through 5th day go better too (tomorrow thru Tuesday), so let's pray for that!

Joel and Jo flew home from San Fran, arriving via the red-eye yesterday morning, so we just kept things low key most of the day so they could get some rest and I could too!

Tonight, we're celebrating Valentine's Day having a nice dinner and I'm sure, some great conversation together with them! I'll post again as the days move along. For now, I feel your good prayers...keep 'em comin!

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Julie,
    Just wanted you to know that you are in my prayers and that there isn't a day go by that I don't think about you. I am so glad that God is in our lives, can you imagine getting through this without him? You are the strongest woman I know and I thank God for that, for being so will help you get through this. I wish I could be there to help.
    Love always, Pat

    ReplyDelete