Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mr. Fatigue Visits

A great colleague of mine put it best I think...she wants Mr. Fatigue to go away! Unfortunately, I'm still a bit puny this morning, so hopefully this is the last day he will languish! Overall, things went much better than last time however, and we had a wonderful time visiting with Joel and Jo from San Fran. All were very good about seeing me go down for naps every 3 hours or so, and I think Joel/Jo appreciated the rest too! Sis-and bro-in-law Donna and Mark brought wonderful food for us which brought comfort throughout the weekend. Thanks for all the 'touches' many of you gave us throughout this chemo, that let us know you were thinking of us. I'm hoping one more day and we'll be able to kick this treatment good-bye and gladly say...only 2 more chemo's to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment