Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Latest "Buzz"



We've had a "follicular fallout" of gigantic proportions! When I showered this morning and saw a veritable toupe' covering the shower drain, I knew we had to do something. So I called my dear friend, Cathy Pearcy Freyn, and knew that she would rush to my rescue. She showed up at my door with her bright shining face saying "have shears will travel"!! I thought the shock of my bald head would be too much for some, so I'm pictured here with Cathy, who put the final touches on my new wig.

So it's official. I'm in cueball mode. I'm just saying girlfriends...if you read Ted's post at AskIndyTed, you'll have a much greater appreciation of the coping required for this phase of my treatment!!

2 comments:

  1. God knows how many hairs on each of our heads. He will replace the locks and they will come back in soon. The wig looks great, wouldn't have known it was a wig had you not included that info in the blog. Hang on dear Julie, the Father gave me a vision of a strong hedge of faith surrounding you yesterday, matter of fact when He gave it my Pastor started praying the hedge of faith. We are both fully believe you are healed in the spirit realm and it shall be manifested in the natural realm. Hang onto the hope of Glory, Christ Jesus who abides in you. Greater is He that lives in me, then he that lives in the world. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie--I love reading your blog!!! The pics from the Hair Ball are great--so sorry we missed that. And your new "do" was really cute. I am sure you will want to go back to that later.
    Ted--give him all our best and hug him for us. And aren't your boys great! What a support group you have!!!
    PLEASE call me if I can be of help to you at any time--Dorella

    ReplyDelete