Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pausing


The picture says it all. I can't believe that I haven't posted for two weeks. School has been crazy busy. In addition to my teaching load, starting one grant and submitting another have added to my work hours. Ted and I escaped last weekend to FL for a quick visit with my wonderful sis and bro-in-law. We had friends in all this weekend because we gave a baby shower here for a dear friend's daughter-in-law on Saturday. I leave Wed-Sat for a nursing conference with the deans in FL again.

But amidst it all, this picture of our new Harrison reminds me of what truly centers me....our three amazing grandchildren, our sons and beautifully-spirited daughters-in-law, Teddy, our extended families and wide circle of friends and most core to my heart....my Lord above. I'm totally centered on them...they are my life, my reason for being...all the rest is peripheral.

No comments:

Post a Comment