Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Angels We Have Heard On High











I awoke this morning with this song in my head and in my heart. Then I opened my blog and read all your comments and the song's words were confirmed.

Angels we have heard on high
Sweetly singing o’er the plains,
And the mountains in reply
Echoing their joyous strains.

Gloria, in excelsis Deo!
Gloria, in excelsis Deo!

You lift me up with your words, your visits, your calls, your prayers, your messages, and your emails. Gloria, in excelsis Deo and for you too!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about and praying for you this morning while working....and the following scripture came for you. Isaiah 26:3-4 "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for in Yah, the Lord, is everlasting strength." Keep your mind fixed on the Lord & trust in Him who is your well of everlasting strength. God Bless

    ReplyDelete