Monday, January 26, 2009

Post-Chemo Update




I think we're getting through this as optimally as we can! We DID make it to St. Louis for such a great time with the twins, Brooke and Brian. I've posted pictures of our great times together. We took the kids to the Science Museum Saturday morning and by naptime, MiMi needed a nap too, so I just laid down when the twins went down. Got up feeling good again, so we went out for a great adult dinner Saturday night. Yesterday, we took off early and I felt a bit more punk last night. Awoke this morning feeling a bit more punk again and got up to go to work, thinking I'd feel better after getting ready. No go...but that's OK..I'm trying to learn how to just roll with it! Hopefully by tomorrow, I'll feel better!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to spend time with the babies. I know that cheered you mightily. Hang in there...you are doing great! Love ya, mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God you were able to have a good visit with Brian, Brooke, Finley & Parker! Will pray this sickness will leave your body and quickly. That the Holy Spirit will pour out the Joy of the Lord upon you quickly & richly. His joy is where our strength comes from. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pics!! Looks like you had a great time!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete