Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Home Again, Home Again Jiggity Jog



YEAH! I'm going to home sweet home right now! The resident was successful in talking them into releasing me today despite the fact that I'm not quite at the '500' threshold (461). Praise God above for His answers to all our prayers! What could have been very serious was caught in time and has turned out so well.

I've talked to many of you who are concerned about me being turned loose without supervision (smile!). I promise to take it easier for a few days until my counts return to my true normal vs. just getting above the minimally acceptable levels.

Thanks to the so many of you who have touched Ted's and my lives over the last few days...it has truly made a world of difference! Bert Bell's prayer for every last one of my budding white cells (click on 4/6 post comments) is a precious read. I don't know that ANYONE has ever had a "white cell prayer" said for them, so I felt so special. Thank you Bert for loving us and praying so eloquently on our family's behalf! Thanks to the many other prayers from all of you...I FELT them in my bones, each and every one!

5 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Glad to hear you are on your way to home sweet home! Be good and take care of yourself. I know Teddy is much happier having you home. Love ya, mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I clicked on to get the update...and Bert's prayer was the leader of the pack no doubt. Volume was pretty continuous from everyone I talked to! Please behave and get strong before your family trip. Much love, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news! Now, take it easy for the next few days. Just let go and let God! Love ya Jules! Midge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praising God that you are home where you are most comfortable. I am also glad you have committed yourself to rest! Just thank me for obedience to God....His word says that if we pray & BELIEVE what we pray then He will be faithful to answer. There is a bit of a twist to this though...if you are praying for a million dollars and God doesn't give it to you it doesn't mean He didn't hear you or honor your prayer....it means HE knows what will happen if HE does give it to you and sees something on the horizon of your life that you don't see. His answer of NO is still an answer.
    I know God's desire is to heal all...His word says so. All I did was be obedient to HIS word, I commanded HIS hand per His instructions to do so. I came into agreement with HIS heart towards Julie...still praying for the million though for you Julie....we shall see! ;o) Simply put, I didn't come into agreement with what the diagnosis was, but with God's prognosis. I didn't come into agreement with what I saw with my natural eyes, but came into agreement with what the Father said and was showing me...Julie healed.
    As for praying for my beloved Meeks....Jesus says it best in John 15:12-14 "This is My commandment that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you." Just being obedient, loving people as Jesus loves them, laying down my life in prayer before His throne for my friends. Because I am a friend of God, because I choose to be obedient, God is faithful to heart and is moved by my prayers. So beloved Meeks, don't thank me, thank HE that sent me into your lives. I love you each so dearly! Have a truly wonderfully blessed Easter season. HE IS RISEN, now let HIM rise in you! Major Hugs & blessings. Servant, friend & bride of God Most High

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie,

    I am so thankful to God today and everyday! Glad you are home and taking it easy!!! Let Ted know he's been missed in the gym!! OneAmerica is closed for Good Friday so I won't be there in the morning! I hope both of you have a wonderful Easter.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete