Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The White Count Daily Press!

White count is now 1.8, up from 1.3 yesterday....YEAH! My neutrophil count is 288, up from 110 yesterday...this is the one that needs to be 500 before I can go home. I continue to have a normal temp, so we've met that criterion. I feel good. My care has been world class...everyone here at Univ Hospital has been so great. Doc thinks I should be where I need to be by tomorrow so we're hoping I can be home by tomorrow afternoon sometime. I feel the LOVE and PRAYERS comin' my way...thanks so much. I am truly blessed.

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things are going in the right direction. Take advantage of some down time to get rested up. Talk to you soon. Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. susan said she talked to you this am and you're "up" as usual. you are so competitive that I know you will have that "strong finish" and get out of there on your schedule....gotta get you ready for Tuscon! hugs and prayers from all your girls, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God, Praise God! Let it be according to Your word Lord....Julie is healed and whole! Praising You greatly Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom and I have been thinking lots about you. Glad things are looking up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you are improving every day and that you are getting great care there. Keep up the good work and try to relax and get some much needed rest. Praying daily for you, Ted and the rest of the family. Give my love to all, Pat

    ReplyDelete